Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hello there

Hello everybody.
After a lot of consideration (10') I thought I should try to create a blog as well, for me, my friends, and for all the random people that will accidentaly read it :P
I am really new here so be patient.I will try to talk about all the stuff that interest me such as music, tattoos, art, cooking, dance and many many more.

Spring is all over the place here in Greece, my country, but still most of us, greeks, cannot enjoy the sun as much as we want, we are full of problems and depts.
So take a deep breath, smile and wish for better days!



12 comments:

  1. good luck with your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalh epityxiaaaa ^_^ kai naiii as prospathisoume na xaroume thn anoiksh oso mporoume ;DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. kali epitixia!!!mporei na mi mporoume na apolausoume tin anoiksi..mporoume omos na apolausoume mia fantastiki tourta!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kali arxi babe! Guess who! rarararara :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh yeah, I'll make thousand wishes for better days :)

    ReplyDelete